Carbonite Backup Assistant
Online carbonite backup solutions protect your computer files so that you can recover those files in the event of a data disaster, saving you time, money, and stress. Unlike other older methods of data backup—such as external drives and CDs—there’s no hardware to buy, no cables to connect, and no training or maintenance required. Check Carbonite Backup Support Assistant Services for Help.
Why Carbonite Backup Remote Support?
Carbonite gives you secure, automated offsite backups that protect your files from accidental deletion, spills, theft, and anything else that could harm your data. Once installed, Carbonite backs up your files to the cloud, so you can retrieve them when you need them most. Because Carbonite is always on, backing up new and changed files whenever you’re connected to the Internet, you can rest easy knowing that your backed-up files are always safe. Since 2006, Carbonite has backed up over 200 billion files and today backs up over 300 million files every day! More importantly, Carbonite has restored over 7 billion files that otherwise would have been lost forever. Sometimes carbonite backup gets trouble then you have to need carbonite backup assistant services.
Completely Automatic Carbonite is The Better Backup Plan
- Set it and forget it. Carbonite automatically backs up your files to the cloud – so you never have to remember to back up. No hardware is required.
- Continuous backup. Carbonite backs up your files every time you connect to the Internet, eliminating potentially costly backup lag created by daily or weekly backups.
- Secure transmission. Carbonite uses the same encryption technology that is used in online banking and e-commerce transactions.
- Secure offsite storage. Your backed-up files are stored in one of Carbonite’s highly secure state-of-the-art data centers, which are protected 24/7.
- Easy File Recovery. If something happens to a file, Carbonite finds it in your backup and restores it to its original location on your computer—in just a few simple steps.
- Access anywhere, anytime. You can access your backed-up files from any computer connected to the Internet—or even your iPhone®, Android™, or BlackBerry® smartphone.
Carbonite Backup Assistant Services Plan:
Home: With the Home plan, you’ll enjoy the essentials of unlimited online backup. Subscribe today and your irreplaceable files on your computer – like photos, documents, and music – will be automatically backed up and accessible at any time from any computer or smartphone.
Home Plus: By using the HomePlus plan, you will get all the benefits of the Home plan and additional features that make your backup more complete. With HomePlus, you can include your external hard drive in your online backup, so you can rest easy knowing that all your important files are backed up securely, offsite. Additionally, you also get Mirror Image Backup, which creates a local backup of your entire hard drive, including your operating system and software programs.
HomePremier: HomePremier is the most complete backup solution for the Carbonite Home plan. As with all the features of Home and HomePlus, you’ll also get an automatic backup of your video files (instead of having to manually add them to your backups). Additionally, you will have the option of using Courier Recovery – a Carbonite service exclusively for HomePremier customers. E-mail recovery allows you to have a copy of your entire backup straight away, which can be the fastest way to recover your files when you need them most.
Business plan: The Business plan is for those who want to back up an unlimited number of computers, external hard drives, and NAS devices. With this plan, you get 250GB* of backup space.
BusinessPremier Plan: By using BusinessPremier, you will get all the benefits that you can get from business plans. Now, in addition to backing up all of your company’s computers, external hard drives, and NAS devices, you can also back up your Windows Servers. With this plan, you get 500GB* of backup space. With the BusinessPremier plan, you will also have the option to purchase the Enhanced Server Backup add-on. The add-on, which shares storage space with the BusinessPremier plan, allows users to protect the following Windows servers, databases, and live applications:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2007 and 2012
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Windows System State – Including Registry, Active Directory and more.
- MySQL Server 5. x
- Oracle Server 11i, 11g or later
- Hyper-V Server 2008, 2012
- Windows NTFS files and folders.
*Additional storage packs are available for both Carbonite Business plans.
I hope you guys like the information about Carbonite backup plans and other info. If you are getting any issues with your Carbonite backup plans then you can get in touch with carbonite backup assistant services to help for an immediate solution.