In recent years, we have seen different means of communication. Each of these tools has its advantages but also its limitations. Skype is considered one of the most advanced tools to keep in touch with your family, friends and business associates. It was launched in August 2003 with a simple and elegant interface. eBay acquired it in September 2005 but operating system giant Microsoft later acquired the app in May 2011. The features of the Skype app have greatly helped it to grow at a fast pace. It has over 300 million monthly active users worldwide. With so many users and features, users often face technical issues while using Skype. To resolve these issues, you can either contact Skype through official customer service or contact our third-party Skype Support Assistant Services 24/7 via a toll-free number and email.
Skype offers some of the most attractive features to its users. There are many new apps available that have tried to copy the functionality of Skype. But it still has the best services and features to offer, including:
- Free services to call Skype contacts all over the world
- Affordable packages to call landline and phone numbers
- Contacts addition through Skype ID and contact number
- Skype application for Windows, Mac, Android, and BlackBerry devices
- Text chatting
- Emoticon, Emoji, and Smilies
- Chat history
- Voice & Video calls
- Conference calls
- Screen sharing
- File sharing
- Contact Sharing
Skype Technical Errors?
Skype users may face several challenges, including those described below:
- Skype Login Problems
- Hacked Skype Account
- Unable to Add Contacts on Skype
- Problem with Skype to Skype Calls
- Unable to call Landline or Phone number
- Unable to create a new Skype account
- Having trouble with the Skype server
- Forgot Skype password
- Having trouble with Skype settings
- The mobile app is not connecting
- Unable to start a conference call
- Screen sharing is not working
- File Sharing Problem
- Poor Call Quality
- File Sharing Problem
Skype users with problems with the Services may contact Official Customer Support or call our third-party Skype Support Assistant Services to resolve the issue.
How do I contact the Skype Support Assistant?
Skype provides various ways to obtain technical support from its official customer service. Users can get help by visiting the following official resources:
- Skype Support Contact Page – https://support.skype.com/en/skype/
- Skype Support Blog – https://blogs.skype.com/
- Skype YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/skype
- Official Skype Facebook Help Page – https://www.facebook.com/Skype/
Skype does not offer direct contact via a toll-free number for most issues. You can visit go.skype.com/help.support to contact the official support team. Depending on the problem, you may have the option of live chat or email support. If you are unhappy with the official support options, you can contact our Skype Remote Support for immediate assistance.
Why Choose Skype Support Assistant?
Skype’s official support may take a very long time to provide you with the solution you need. Even in some cases, it may not be able to provide you with any solution. If you need to get better and more efficient support services, you can contact us. We provide Skype users with reliable, state-of-the-art remote support. Some of our attractive features are:
- Experienced Team of Skype Professionals
- Quick response to customer calls
- Quick response to customer requests
- One-stop solution to all Skype problems
- Efficient and Reliable Skype Support
Why Skype Support Assistant?
We provide Skype users with many unique and attractive features which make us a better choice for the users. Some of the most popular features of our third-party support are compared below:
- Third-Party Skype Assistant Services
- 24/7 technical support services
- Toll-free phone support (US and Canada)
- guaranteed resolution
- 100% satisfied
- Premium support option available
- complete and permanent solution