How to Fix AOL Mail Not Working – Steps To Fix
AOL Mail is a webmail service, it is a free email service. You can also face this installation as AOL Instant Manager. In most cases, it works well, but there are times when you will not find it very comfortable to use. But sometimes problems arise when using it. Complaints from users about login issues, some of them about page loading and AOL mail not working. They are facing various operating system problems. It is really frustrating and annoying that you are facing these issues with AOL Mail. Sometimes even the best software can get you into trouble.
Here are some common problems that can occur when singing in AOL.
If you have any problem signing in to AOL account, you can read the following instructions and solve the problem you encountered.
Are you receiving alerts such as “We are detecting unusual activity” or “Your username or password is incorrect” when you try to login? If yes, here is the solution to resolve the issues:
- If you are facing the problem mentioned above, the first thing you should do is reset the password. To reset the password, you can follow these steps:
- Go to i.aol.com, this is the easiest and fastest way to solve the password problem.
- Just follow the instructions and enter the required details and data.
How to Fix AOL Mail Not Working
- By setting the browser security settings to the default: First, determine the browser version. As each browser version has a different procedure for changing browser security settings. You should change the settings accordingly.
- Deleting Cookies, History, and Browser Cache: If applying the above steps did not solve the problem, then you should try at this point to resolve the issue. Deleting cookies and browser history will delete all junk files. To find out how to do this, just follow the following steps:
Clearing cookies and cache will help you get rid of all the junk files that have exhausted system memory. These stored files prevent system disk space and it is very important to clean this space promptly. Those who do not know how to clear memory, please read and follow the following steps to get the work done:
- First, go to the browser edge.
- Click the menu button in the upper right corner of the browser window.
- Now click on Settings.
- In the configuration menu, click Choose Delete?
- Now you have to select the items you want to delete and press the delete button.
1- Disable and enable airplane mode
Working on AOL means that you are working online. There may be occasional problems with the messaging system. If such problems persist, do not panic. Then turning off airplane mode may do the trick for you. To do this, follow the steps.
- Turn off airplane mode and turn it back on. This process can also be done through the control room. Now select Airplane mode, turn it on after a few seconds. Make sure you have a strong WiFI or mobile data network. For weak connections, this problem may occur.
2- Reset Network Settings
If the above two processes are not able to solve the email problem, then you can try it.
- Go to the Settings option and choose the General option.
- Look for the reset option. In the Reset option, click Reset Network Settings. It also sets all WiFi settings and cellular data settings.
Hope the above method helps you solve the AOL email login problem. This content is written entirely on behalf of users, and we want each part of it to benefit your knowledge and your workplace.