How to Fix Yahoo Error Code 14
Yahoo is one of the sites that has provided its user with many benefits and functions. This gave the user the power to send and receive the desired message. But there are times when the user faces a problem. Yahoo Error code 14 is a possibility that can come into service anytime. Therefore, the sooner it appears, the more it can be resolved. To solve this problem, the user has to take some necessary steps which will help the platform to extract the error code. The steps involved are:
What is Yahoo Error Code 14?
Yahoo error 14 occurs when the user’s email account is unresponsive and inactive. The error code is presented on the system screen. The user may encounter this error on any machine such as a system, or perhaps MB. This issue is related to the server. So the user has to follow some steps to erase it from the platform.
Steps to Resolve Yahoo Mail Error 14
Yahoo Mail Error 14 can be resolved quickly. The user can use such steps to eliminate this problem.
- The first step for the user is to sign out of the Yahoo account.
- If the user encounters a problem on the system, they should sign it. It should be logged out of both the Yahoo platform and this particular system. It also includes the rest of the device from which the user logged in.
- Check whether the used browser has met all the instructions and criteria required for its operation
- Then the user must clear all cache data and cookies that are on the browser.
- Now the user has to close the browser they are using and restart it.
- After completion of all the above steps, the user should log in to the Yahoo account again.
- Log into the account using the user ID and password.
- Verify that Yahoo is fixed for temporary error 14. Do this by running a little test.
- Scan the PC for nasty bugs. If the user receives any type of malware, it is recommended to remove it immediately.
- Check whether the operating system is up to date. Otherwise, the user has to update it.
- Check that the browser used by the user is up to date, otherwise, you will have to update it as well.
- The user should change the settings that are required for a Yahoo account.
- Even the user has to update his system software.
If the user still has issues related to the same topic or Yahoo, they can contact Yahoo’s support number. The customer will receive the solution and troubleshooting steps and fix Yahoo error code 14.