How to Clean MacBook Pro Hard Drive Easily
Nobody likes it when their MacBook Pro starts to slow down. It can be really hard to wait for files to load or deal with a spinning beach ball when you are in the middle of an important project or trying to watch a movie. Apple MacBooks are usually very fast and reliable, but sometimes they can start acting up.
Cleaning your MacBook Pro hard drive can help speed up performance and make your laptop look like new again, depending on the specifications of your MacBook. If you have an older computer or just want to make sure that your capacity is getting the best performance, then take a look at how you can clean the hard drive and what a difference it can make.
Note: By saying “hard drive” we mean hard drives and solid-state drives (SSDs) that are equipped inside your MacBook Pro.
Symptoms of a stuffed hard drive
If you are not sure if your MacBook Pro needs cleaning, here are some symptoms, which means your hard drive is messed up and needs an easy tune-up. If your computer has been around for a while, a clotted hard drive is very common, so don’t worry if it happens for your machine.
If your MacBook Pro is running slower than normal, that is, programs and apps take longer to load, web pages don’t hang or load, or your screen freezes. Often freezes, this is a good sign that your hard drive may need to be cleaned. This is pretty obvious when a pretty computer like the MacBook Pro starts to slow down, so if you think it’s working slowly, there’s a good chance.
Large amounts of large, old files such as photos and music can take up a lot of space on your hard drive and perform slowly over time. Items left in the trash but not completely destroyed can also have a lot of space. Then you have system garbage and junk files from commonly used apps that can take up a lot of space even without you. Older email attachments and older system files also contribute to poor performance.
How to clean MacBook pro hard drive easily
There are many ways to clean your MacBook Pro hard drive and the easiest way is to buy and download software that cleans the hard drive for you. We’ll take a look at a few steps to manually clean your hard drive, but for convenience and if you’re not a computer savvy too much, buying a program that takes everything into consideration is a quick and easy option. is.
CleanMyMac X MacBook Pro is one of the best and most common software that helps to clean hard drive, this program is really easy to use and after installing it you need to open the program, D old and Run the system check to clean the entire process of cleaning other junk files, as well as some other important scans and keep your computer running like new.
These Mac hard drive cleaning programs cost money, but the time they can save you and the ability to get everything running fast and clean on your computer is easily worth the price. A quick scan and cleaning by one of these programs can get your MacBook Pro up and running quickly in a matter of minutes, while doing so may take you several hours.
How to clean MacBook Pro hard drive
If you do not want to spend money on MacBook Pro cleaning software, you can clean the hard drive yourself. It takes time and an idea of how the work is done correctly, so additional research and instruction may be required outside of this quick guide. If you are comfortable with your MacBook and know how to access the back-end aspects of its operating system, you will be able to clean your hard drive.
Here are some simple tips to clean your hard drive:
- Delete old and unused files – Go through all your system files and delete the ones you no longer use or don’t know what they are. If any duplicate files can be removed during your search.
- Clean your cache – Clearing the web cache can be a simple and effective way to improve performance, but it is somewhat complicated, so check out this link to go about it.
- Uninstall all unused applications – Apps can take a ton of space and memory, so get rid of those that are installed on your computer that you don’t use that can speed things up in the long run.
- Remove old attachments – We all receive thousands of emails a year and many of them come with photos and attachments. If you double click on them, they are saved on your computer. Go through and get rid of those old attachments to help your hard drive.
- Empty Mac Trash – Once a file is placed in the Trash, it still needs to be permanently deleted. If you have put too many files in the recycle bin, but have not removed them yet, they can take up a lot of space.
I hope you guys know you can clean MacBook pro hard drive after following the steps. If you do not mind spending some money for Mac Tune up apps; then, you can buy one of the Mac Cleaner available online to clean MacBook pro hard drive for junk & unnecessary content . Contact Apple service engineers via their phone number for any immediate assistance, if your device is ran into a critical error and feel free to leave us a comment or write us any email.