How to Fix Vibration Not Working Issue on iPhone
This tutorial is about how to fix Vibration not working issue on iPhone. We will do our best to understand this guide for you. Hope you liked this blog post on how to fix the Vibration not working issue on iPhone. If your answer is yes, then do share it after reading it.
How to Fix Vibration Not Working Problem on iPhone
The vibration feature is a nice and handy feature of the iPhone or any other phone. In many situations, we need to put our iPhone in silent mode so as not to disturb other people or certain things like meetings, sleeping, the library, etc. But we also don’t want to miss some calls, messages or other important things. At this point, a vibrating iPhone would be the best solution.
But recently, many users sent us emails complaining that their iPhones no longer vibrate, especially many people who have just updated their iPhone to iOS 15.4. Many things can prevent iPhone vibration from working, but several solutions can fix this problem as well. We will list all the solutions below one by one to help everyone in this.
Easy Way to Fix Vibration Not Working Problem
Turn on Vibration
- When your iPhone stops vibrating, the first thing to do is to check if the vibration is turned on. It’s worth a look before moving on to the other solutions on the list.
- To enable vibration on iPhone, open the Settings app and go to Sounds & Haptics. Under Vibrate, turn on the switches next to “Vibrate on ringtone” and “Vibrate when silent”
Check Vibration Patterns
- Launch the Settings app and go to Sound & Haptics. Now tap on Ringtone and go to Vibration.
- Now choose a new vibration pattern for your iPhone.
Check Accessibility Settings
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to the Accessibility option.
- There, scroll down and enable the Vibrate option.
Turn off Do Not Disturb
- Do Not Disturb is a useful iPhone feature that completely shuts down the phone. This will not allow your iPhone to ring or vibrate for calls, alerts, and notifications you receive when enabled. Therefore, you can make sure that Do Not Disturb Mode is disabled on your iPhone.
- To turn off Do Not Disturb, swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen to open Control Center. Now click on the Crescent Moon icon to disable Do Not Disturb.
Restart Your iPhone
- If your iPhone still doesn’t vibrate after adjusting the above settings, you can try restarting it. Press and hold the Power button and use the slider to turn it off and restart your iPhone. Wait a minute or two, then turn your iPhone back on.
- Sometimes vibration issues on iPhone can be caused by faulty iOS updates or improper installation. The good news is that Apple is usually quick when it comes to releasing patches. Therefore, you can try to update your iPhone to the latest available version.
- To check for updates, open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to General. Now tap on Software Update to download and install the pending update.
Reset Your iPhone
- Open the Settings menu, go to General, and tap Reset.
- Next, tap on Reset All Settings and you will be prompted to enter your password. Once confirmed, all settings will be reset to default.
Final Words: How to Fix Vibration Not Working Problem on iPhone?
Hope you understood this article on How to fix the Vibration not working” problem on iPhone, If your answer is no then you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes then share this article with your family and friends.