How to Connect iPhone to Windows 11 PC
Do you have an iPhone and want to connect it to your Windows 11 system to easily share and transfer files? Well, this reading is specially made for you. In this guide, we have listed the best 4 ways to connect your iPhone to Windows 11 PC. In the meantime, you can check out our guide to fix AppStore downloading problems.
Best Ways to Connect iPhone to PC Windows 11
Use data cable to connect iPhone to Windows 11 PC This is one of the easiest ways through which you can instantly connect your iPhone to Windows 11 PC and share files seamlessly. Follow these steps to get the same result.
- First, you’ll need to plug in the data cable that comes with the box between your iPhone and Windows 11 PC.
- You will immediately receive a pop-up on your iPhone asking you to trust the connected computer. Tap the Trust button to allow your iPhone to connect to the Windows 11 system.
- Go to your File Explorer to locate the connected devices and drives. Here you will find a new drive labeled Apple iPhone.
- Double click on this drive to open and view your internal storage.
- Also, open the Internal Storage folder to view all your photos and media files. You can copy or move these files to your Windows 11 system to make a backup.
- Alternatively, you can quickly import pictures and videos from your iPhone by clicking the Import Pictures and Videos option in the Apple iPhone player’s right-click context menu.
Use iTunes App to Connect iPhone Wired and Wirelessly
Another efficient way to connect iPhone to your Windows 11 system is by using the iTunes application. Using this app, you can easily sync your data between the two devices and create a complete backup of your iPhone from a PC, both wired and wireless. Follow these steps to get the same result.
- Press the Windows key and search for Microsoft Store to open it.
- Search iTunes in the search bar and click on the Get button to install this app on your Windows 11 PC.
- Once the app is installed, open the app and tap on the Account option on the top toolbar to sign in.
- On the next page, enter your Apple ID information and click the Sign In button to sign in with your Apple account on the iTunes app.
- You will immediately receive a verification request on your iPhone. Tap the Allow button on your iPhone to accept the request.
- Then enter the verification code on iTunes.
- Now connect your iPhone to your Windows 11 PC via data cable.
- You’ll immediately see a phone icon in the top toolbar. Click this icon to view the details of your connected iPhone.
- To sync your iPhone data with your Windows 11 PC, click the Sync button.
- You can also view and share your media files using this app.
- Once you’ve synced your phone over a wired connection, you can set it up for wireless use as well.
- To use iTunes wirelessly, turn on Sync this iPhone over Wi-Fi.
Try Third-Party Apps to Connect iPhone to Windows 11 PC
You can also connect your iPhone to your Windows 11 PC using free third-party apps like Airdroid. Follow these steps to connect your iPhone using this method.
- Open the Appstore on your iPhone and search for the Airdroid app to install it.
- For this method to work, you’ll need to sign up for Airdroid and use this account to establish a connection between them on both clients (mobile and web).
- To register on the app, tap on the profile icon in the top left corner of the screen and create your account.
- Once you have successfully created your account, open a new tab in your Windows 11 PC browser and visit the official AirDroid website.
- Enter the login credentials you created earlier and click on the login button.
- After successfully logging in, you will be able to access your phone details including its media files. You can easily use this workspace to transfer files between your iPhone and your Windows 11 PC.
That’s it. You have successfully connected your iPhone to your Windows 11 PC using the Airdroid app.
Bonus Tip: Use iCloud to Manage iPhone Data from Windows 11 PC
If you use Apple’s secure iCloud service to store and sync photos/media files online between your phone and your Apple Account, you can use your Windows 11 system to wirelessly view and sync data over the Internet. You can use it to sync.
- Open a new tab in your web browser and visit the iCloud website.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- You can now view your iPhone data on your Windows 11 PC using the iCloud online service.
We hope that now you have learned how to connect your iPhone to Windows 11 system to share files between the two quickly. If this reading helped you with seamless connectivity, hit the like button and share it with your friends to help us fix these issues. Stay tuned for more troubleshooting guides.